Who & What We Treat
We use evidence based interventions that are tailored to you.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Exposure Therapies (ET)
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Eclectic Therapy
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP)
Who we treat:
What we treat:
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders
- Mood disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Personality disorders
- Relationship difficulties
We provide psychoeducational assessments for children and adolescents to help answer questions concerning learning disabilities, academic achievement, emotional functioning, or questions related to attention.
More specifically evaluations can address any of the following or other issues:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disorders
- Poor school performance
If you’d like more information on Psychoeducational Assessments click here.