|Company:||Wise Mind Psychotherapy Center LLC|
|Term Duration:||1 year|
|Recruitment Type:||Part Time / Local Recruitment/Commission Based|
|Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Closing Date:||07/06/2019 (MM/DD/YYYY)|
Established in 2018, Wise Mind Psychotherapy Center LLC is based in Dubai and provides mental health services for adolescents and adults. We are committed to clinical excellence, compassionate care, and professional integrity. Our services provide the highest standard of care, utilizing evidence-based mental health practices. The center offers a broad range of services from individual psychotherapy, couples counseling, support groups, and clinical supervision.
Roles & Responsibility
Wise Mind Psychotherapy Center is currently seeking a qualified and experienced psychiatrist with expertise in working with Adults. The Psychiatrist will report to the Clinical Director at Wise Mind Psychotherapy Center.
The Psychiatrist’s main responsibilities include:
- Performs initial psychiatric assessments, develops individualized care plans, and implements treatment plans for clients
- Prescribes psycho-pharmacological medications as needed or suggest psychotherapy according to client’s needs
- Monitors and records client progress, and amends treatment plan according to client response.
- Fluent in electronic record keeping and documentation.
- Competent in evaluating common side effects, reactions and interactions of medications prescribed to clients.
- Participates in the development of new programs and external opportunities.
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA) license or eligibility letter
- Currently residing in Dubai
- Bilingual preferred (Arabic speaking)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Qualifications from UK/US/Western Europe/Australia/South African preferred
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Note: Applicants who do not meet the requirements will not be responded to.