|Company:||Wise Mind Psychotherapy Center LLC|
|Term Duration:||1 year|
|Recruitment Type:||Local Recruitment/Commission Based|
|Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Closing Date:||07/06/2019 (MM/DD/YYYY)|
Established in 2018, Wise Mind Psychotherapy Center LLC is based in Dubai and provides mental health services for adolescents and adults. We are committed to clinical excellence, compassionate care, and professional integrity. Our services provide the highest standard of care, utilizing evidence-based mental health practices. The center offers a broad range of services from individual psychotherapy, couples counseling, support groups, and clinical supervision.
Roles & Responsibility
Wise Mind Psychotherapy Center is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Clinical Psychologist with expertise in working with adolescents and adults. The Clinical Psychologist will report to the Clinical Director at Wise Mind Psychotherapy Center.
The essential job functions include:
- Performs initial psychological assessments, develops individualized care plans, and implements treatment plans for clients
- Evaluates client response to treatment, modifies treatment strategies and includes the client as part of the decision-making process
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team for direct client care
- Participates in department meetings, supervision, and consultation activities
- Maintains charts on all clients in accordance with the center’s policies and procedures
- Fluent in electronic record keeping and documentation
- Participates in the development of new programs and external opportunities
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA) license or eligibility letter
- Currently residing in Dubai
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual preferred (Arabic speaking)
- Qualifications from UK/US/Western Europe/Australia/South African preferred
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Note: Applicants who do not meet the requirements will not be responded to.